Bank of India PO Recruitment ibpsonline.ibps.in : There has been an announcement for Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023 for Probationary Officers (PO) posts in the Bank of India Bank of India PO Recruitment Eligible candidates are invited to participate in this recruitment.
Bank of India PO Recruitment
We’re sharing with Bank of India PO Recruitment you all the important information you need to know about Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023. Including the following:
- Bank of India is recruiting for which positions?
- In this Bank of India PO recruitment, how will the candidates be selected?
- How do I apply for these Probationary Officers (PO) posts at the Bank of India?
Also Read This, Automatic Call Recorder ACR
Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023
|Bank Name:||• Bank of India (BOI)|
|Post Name:||• Probationary Officers (PO)
|Post Number:||• 500|
|Starting date:||• 11.02.2023|
|Last Date:||• 25.02.2023|
|Salary (Pay Scale):||• Rs. 36,000/- to Rs. 63,840/-|
|Educational Qualification:||• Credit Officer: Graduate in Any Stream
• IT Officer: B.Tech/ PG in CS/ ECE/ IT OR DOEACC ‘B’ Level
|Age Limit||• 20 to 29 Years Old|
|Selection Process:||• Online Written Exam- 225 Marks
• Group Discussion (GD)- 40 Marks
• Personal Interview (PI)- 60 Marks
• Document Verification
• Medical Examination
|Job Type:||• Government|
|Job Location:||• All India|
Also Read This, મોબાઈલમાં ઇન્ટરનેટ હાઈ સ્પીડ કેવી રીતના કરવી?
How To Apply for Bank of India PO Recruitment
Here is a simple step-by-step guide for applying for Bank of India PO’s recruitment of Section Officers.
- Candidates are required to fill out their online application.
- Make sure that all the required information is filled out.
- Submit the application form and keep a copy.
Also Read This, The Staff Selection Commission ssc.nic.in
|Bank of India PO Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Bank of India PO Recruitment Official Website||Click Here|
|More Information||Click Here|
Contact Email : email@example.com
અમારા લેખનું લખાણ કોપી કરતા પહેલા અમારી લેખિત મંજુરી લેવી જરૂરી છે.
Hello Readers, TheHindiShayeri.in is a private website and don’t represent any government entity, organizations or department. Whatever information we shared here is gathered from various Gujarat government’s official website and news papers and other websites. We also cross verify the job when we post any job but do always cross verify the job vacancy by yourself to prevent fraudulent happening in the name of job.